It’s the 12th day of Christmas today, or maybe even day 13 but if you are like me then perhaps you have lost track of the days.
My oldest saw kids making these at school this week and decided that he wanted to make one too. I know it’s hard to believe but I had all of the materials on hand. This was his first sewing project so I am a pretty proud mom. I’m impressed my 8 year old would initiate this on his own, and follow through to completion. Perhaps crafting is genetic?
• On the first day of Christmas my true loves made for me, an Ornament Wreath.
• On the second day of Christmas my true loves made with me, Hot Chocolate Mugs.
• On the third day of Christmas my true love made for me, Plum Wine.
• On the fourth day of Christmas my mom made for me, A Nativity Scene.
• On the fifth day of Christmas a random stranger made for me, Cotton Candy Chemo Cap.
• On the sixth day of Christmas my true loves made for me, Spontaneous Snowmen
• On the seventh day of Christmas my true love made for me, Tiny Knit Scarf Ornaments
• On the eighth day of Christmas my little loves made for me, Reindeer Balls.
• On the ninth day of Christmas my little loves made with me, Dentist approved cookies.
• On the tenth day of Christmas my true love made for me, Beyblade gloves.
• On the eleventh day of Christmas my love made…
A Sewn Stocking.