Wow, today was a day. I’m on an emotional roller coaster and I’m exhausted. Whose with me? I’m ready for that long winter nap I’ve heard so much about.
The kids had a Christmas craft night at their school tonight. All of the teachers design and supply the materials for a craft and the kids make crafts in their classroom. The kids love it. I usually try my best not to be a helicopter crafting mom, but I didn’t have the self control today.
- On the first day of Christmas my true loves made for me, an Ornament Wreath.
- On the second day of Christmas my true loves made with me, Hot Chocolate Mugs.
- On the third day of Christmas my true love made for me, Plum Wine.
- On the fourth day of Christmas my mom made for me, A Nativity Scene.
- On the fifth day of Christmas a random stranger made for me, Cotton Candy Chemo Cap.
- On the sixth day of Christmas my true loves made for me, Spontaneous Snowmen.
- On the seventhth day of Christmas my true love made for me, Tiny Knit Scarf Ornaments.
On the eighth day of Christmas my little loves made….
Reindeer balls, snowmen, stars, candy cane and snowflake ornaments (all in an hour).