For Easter I made up a batch of these Bird’s Nest cookies. They were a hit with someone!
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup small chow mein noodles
- 12 small chocolate or malted egg shaped candy
- Melt chocolate. You can microwave or use a double broiler.
- Add chow mein noodles and stir to combine (if the mixture looks too loose, add some more noodles).
- Using 2 spoons, spoon onto parchament paper and shape into nest.
- Put little chocolate or malted eggs into nest and let the chocolate set up for about 30 minutes in the freezer.
- Remove from the freezer an hour before serving.