“He’s making a list and checking it twice, gonna find out whose naughty or nice”…on day 4 we are making a Naughty & Nice sign. I bought a naughty and nice sign a few years ago at Target (while they made their brief appearance in Canada), but someone naughty broke it. So I made a new one and pointed at the naughty party.
I used this sign as a photo prop for a recent mini photo session, but it works just as well as a decoration. It is super easy to make too, especially because I did the heavy lifting for you. Here is a PDF of the sign, so all you need to do is print it and cut it out!
- 8×10 wood canvas (dollar store)
- 1″ washi tape in a festive colour
- Modge podge
- white cardstock
- Print this file onto cardstock paper
- Cut the printed paper to match the dimensions of the wood/canvas
- Apply a thin layer of modge podge to the wood canvas, and apply the printed paper
- smooth out any bubbles with your hands
- apply tape to edges to finish (you could also paint the edges)
Want the sign but don’t want to make one, check out this link.