Canada Day is tomorrow! What are you doing to celebrate?
For our Canada day celebrations I made beaver cupcakes for the little cannucks, or at least that is what they are supposed to look like. For some reason when I made them they did actually resemble the animal, now looking at the pictures I wonder how much wine I consumed while baking. Either way the kiddies ate them up.
If you want to take a run at them this is what I did, perhaps you can improve on it.
- baked and iced cupcakes with chocolate frosting
- for the tails I used lady finger type cookies cut in half
- the flag is helping the tail stand up
- ears are M&M’s
- eyes are fondant with brown food colouring dots
- teeth are white fondant
- the nose is the last step and it a red M&M