Here is a super quick post, because these cupcakes are super easy. Especially when you are a box baker. Sometimes life warrants cupcakes but time doesn’t allow for “from scratch”. So faced with the choice of cupcakes fast and easy or no cupcakes at all, I go the easy route.
Cherry Chip cake mix
water or milk as per the package
oil as per the package
red food colouring
mini chocolate chips
green food colouring
1. Prepare the cupcakes as per the box directions.
2. Once all of the ingredients are mixed add a couple of drops of red food colouring, the more drops the more intense the colour.
3. Then mix in about 1/3 of a bag of chocolate chips.
4. Bake the cupcakes per the box directions
5. Mix up the green frosting, using vanilla frosting and green food colouring. Again the colour depends on how many drops of green you use. Start with a couple of drops and add more drops until you are happy with the colour.
6. Wait until the cupcakes cool.
7. Frost. I used a piping bag, but you could use a knife.
8. Add chocolate chips to the top.
9. Serve or eat.
Keep baking, crafting and creating.
I just got my own blog website, find me at http://www.makingalife.me or sign-up for email updates below.